COVID-19: General Workplace Safety helps participants understand COVID-19, how it spreads, and general safe work practices to protect their health and the health of others, including clients and other stakeholders..
Participants will learn about:
- The symptoms of COVID-19 and how it spreads
- Safe work practices, including:
- Proper hand-washing technique using soap and water
- Proper hand-washing technique using hand sanitizer
- Respiratory Hygiene
- Social distancing
- Use of non-medical face masksg
- Use of non-medical face masks
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Use of gloves
This online course is self-paced. Participants may leave the course at anytime and can resume where they left off. The duration will depend on the individual participant and their prior knowledge of the subject matter. On average, the course will take between 45 minutes and an hour to complete.
The course includes mandatory testing to verify knowledge retention. To successfully complete training, you must pass the test. If you do not pass the first time, you can review the materials and try again
Once participants achieve a passing grade, they can download/print a Certificate of Completion